Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Second Chance

Tim has an enduring hunger to work with music.  Inseparable. All the more, after returning from numerous gigs. That's what intrigued me. His serious passion gets him to where he is today and I am glad for him. And, yea, roadside dinner is a good one too.

In contrast, I am running dry on inspirations to write. A true artist fears a blank canvass. A true writer, the void of of words. And so, in a bit of the travel here and there , I am trying hard during the accompanying silence of the moment to ignite the creative juices and to some extent, it works , especially during chilly and rainy nights. And there, I recalled my first published article entitled 'A Second Chance'.

How many of us would have a second chance to re-do and undo what we wish for?

If there is one, what would it be?

The younger days comes to me. The once familiar faces, places and cases and misses, and feelings too.

Slowly (but surely), along the moments , we reach our destination and take our luggages.
And then I realize , everyday is our second chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment