Thursday, August 18, 2011

Living within the zones

When I am occupying myself a seat on the air, I often wonder who is my neighbour.
Todate, they are nice to me and God knows if we ever meet again and help one another.
And being of one who doesn't stay long in a place, the air moment is all the more conducive to contemplate and collect pleasant old memories before an eraser lives in my head.
I am grateful that there have been beautiful souls whom I meet along my journey,  both down the road or up in the air. I believe there is a reason that we meet at that particular place, at that particular moment of all the crowds of human race and the slip of hours and minutes.
I am clothed with care and kindness , made feel like home and at the same time, enjoying being on my own and taste the power of being in the moment.

With an hour later and 2 hours in advance from my years of domicile, I realize that even an hour makes a huge difference. Somehow, I like the sense of living in different zones.

Somehow, as I walked one chilly Thursday night and the following week, I guess I want to throw a big hug to my love after stepping down. After I abandon a peripatetic life.

Coming across this song that feels like home even in the air.
Album:What if it all means something
Song: Flying Home
Year:2002
Artist:Chantal Kreviazuk


Its hard to let you go
You've always let me in
And helped with all the endings
And you know where to begin
I need you here for me
Cause you always know my heart
I can't believe we'd change
Or have to be apart
But if you've seen the love that's in her eyes
Then everything is good
And if you know the way she felt inside
She's flying where she should
I never believed we'd ever live to see
An angel being born and flying home
Its good to know your laugh
And you'll always hold my hand
And watch from up in heaven
And always understand
We'll take you down the road
And in everything we do
We'll know how much you love us
A soul that's kind and true.
But if you've seen the love that's in her eyes
Then everything is good
And if you know the way she felt inside
She's flying where she should
I never believed we'd ever live to see
An angel being born and flying home






No comments:

Post a Comment