Saturday, July 16, 2011

Undone our both sides

One more day to go, it's gonna be a year without our both sides.
And probably such years will extend throughout our lifetime.
I have decided. I should have, long time ago.
I chose to believe in 'fate', not my faith, not you.
I am ready to let go the thread of our kite.
Barring gadgets. Closing our Pinots. Pulling the brakes.
It's the hardest night of the last time.
But that has to be to bring the better days.

I cherish the lights and chill in Abel Cottage and East Park's pre-eve in our written chapters, only to  reduce its fragments slowly. Although I am tempted to re-write the chapters and fill the pages with colours, my heart does not give way eventually.

So, this is waking, sleeping and walking on my path , another day, another year.
In sickness, in difficulties, in rare happiness and blessings in disguise.
My centre of affection is looking at the galleries which I shall pass and words to craft.
Sharing the time to paint with the children. It doesn't matter with the messy colours everywhere.
Along the way, in low residency, to transfrom into an art piece. Not to please the world. Not to please anyone, anymore. Not to live in others expectation. Praying to taste the release of a dove.

Title: Both Sides Now
Artist: Joni Mitchell
Year: 1969
Renewed: 2000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e_-u7J2-ag&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment