Sunday, July 3, 2011

How many hours?

Time never stands still but it would one day, perhaps.
Everyone knows that this old planet would reach its finality someday and the big question is 'WHEN'?

As I re-look at my life, I wonder how have I write it in between within the pages of time.
What is indeed life? It is a journey shaped by our choices and circumstances and fate being  a big factor?

I have less than an hour to go to catch the trip down but I can't stop writing.
The thought of leaving yesterday's evening walk back my new home at the green park cemented with the bridges is painfully unpleasant.

How many hours do I have before I can make an ultimate stop and say , this is it, we are not moving anywhere further.

How many hours do I have before I can complete a brilliant manuscript to change the world to be a better place?

How many hours do I have to meet someone whom I have forgotten , those whom I want to extend my thanks?

With the ticking of the clock, I have to pack and leave in less than half an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment