Saturday, June 18, 2011

An evening in the sunset



I like to stand and watch the bridge from afar. Birds flying across without worries. I wish I could have a pair of wings to go as far as I like , wherever , whenever.
The sunset warms me. There is not much in a lifetime to feel and live as a breather.
My ex-editor has passed on and I didn't know his health battle.  I owed him something. It isn't an outstanding article but a legal opinion which I did not entertain before leaving. Although I am no better than the 'C', I know it is a tremendous , dolorous battle.
I have often reminded myself and him' that it's a short journey we are getting around here.
That is why I want to do well about relationship, about love and substance because I have seen the delusive delight and triumph of money, power, fame and all its resemblance.  Somehow, along the way, I ask whether I have coached myself to self-pleasing alone. Love is delusive too when it is only about me.

People said absence makes the heart grows fonder. Does it rings a lot of truth or does it not?

Right now, I have the many 'don't-knows' knitted in my mind. Working vigourously than the needle and thread. Effortlessly. I don't know whether I should go back and never say goodbye again.
What would you do when you no longer find joy in something that you often do in the past? Leave or put up with it and expect things could be better perhaps, because time will heal and reveal?

Ultimately, I have to decide whether this going to be a breaking point or turning point from now onwards.
Can life be made without a marriage but suffice that we can live happily above the ups and downs?  To be a companion to each other and clothe our relationship with selfless love.
Is that not possible or deadly impossible?

No comments:

Post a Comment