Friday, March 11, 2011

More tsunamis to come

I have so much to write but the tsunami in Japan arrested my attention.

I was restless, worrying over an issue when fellow Japanese were hit with massive quake and fierce tsunami.

The year 2011 doesn't start with a bang or boom, but with the power of water and earth that stays within , without our knowledge and control. I strongly believe this year is dotted with more to come. Don't call me a pessimist. We should know by now.

I mentioned about the power of water in the foregoing. I spoke of its gentleness, less of its violence.
We might see more of its torrents than before.More than before in 2011 and ahead.

Call me eccentric, insane, whatever, I would like to experience moments of tsunami and clothed with an intact survival. Well, somehow I do not mind to perish though as nothing stays forever in this world.
We are living in the land of dying anyway.

As such, I will continue my travel despite the recent disasters. Unless the airport calls it a close, I shall proceed as scheduled.

Perhaps, dying to die. When I heard another demise of someone I know, the first question that strucked me-Why it doesn't happen to me yet?  

Yes, I long to leave but I pray that it is a peaceful exit. I am staying too long already. Can't wait for a better land.

(By the time of writing, tsunami alert is widespread across the Pacific.)








No comments:

Post a Comment