Saturday, March 19, 2011

1-Year-Old

I was chained with drowsiness since Thursday. Even  without the medication.
I don't get it. Why you wanna a shut-down desperately?
But I got alert later. A surprise was knocking at my door.

Ta-da. Yes, it's such a surprise. All the more since happy surprises have been dwindling over the years.
A Japanese cheese cake and friendly faces waiting for me. I would usually back off from éclair but not this time.
I was overwhelmed. And as usual, then again, I didn't blow out the candles well. It always got stucked. Haha..

 " You are good at work but not with cake-cutting".   I broke out a laughter.

I got home early than before. To ease the drowsiness.
Under the galaxy of stars, my swirling thoughts brought me near to C.
The good and bad times we shared across the world, across time. Near and far.
The sweet     has blossomed 1-year old which only both of us would know.
With the advent of time and distance, it keeps it more significant.
Three  favourites of the nights except that you'll never complete my life since no one could complete each other's life.

Hands to Heaven (Breathe- 80s')

Dreams (Cranberries- 90's)

Closer (Travis- 2000s)
(entertaining!chuckled!)





No comments:

Post a Comment