Thursday, September 23, 2010

Picking white corals

Decision can make or break us.
Choices is part of decision-making.
And I have just made a decision. Through the given choices.

During the dark night journey, I asked multiple questions. Am I  taking  a soft option here or am I serious?
Which will be it? The latter is casual, relaxed and play-down but am I serious? Or should I stick to the dull familiarity and play on the safe side? The one which doesn't change much from the previous state and perhaps that is why it is easier to think the latter could be it? For, for the longest time? The one that could make me happy and feeling better? The one that would not hurt and break me?Or perhaps yesterday was a process of my journey to find the truth ? The favoritism  might not be as what I expect to be the best for me?

I think of Anna, Rudy and many more out there. They have taken baby and giant steps to go for their love. It's risky too. They learned about pain , hurt but also bliss. I gotta tackle the issues rightly which otherwise will put me to square one and the hurt again. Am I ready? This is it? I thought I will not regret if I go for the latter but I might for the former because I know what I can expect. Both are partially equal and standing fine with the blend of the pros and cons. Reliastically,there is  no best both worlds all the time. I am gaining something by missing something else too. (emphasis) I sincerely and prayerfully hope I will not regret thereafter.

Although I have chosen the old familiar, I pray that there'll be better pavements  although rocks and stones will still piling up. At the end of the day, I am learning and learning still in this unknown journey. I've decided to go for the former with a tweak of change. But that does not indicate my entire love as yet.
There is another part of the former I have not deal with. Maybe giving myself the last verification of what is and what is not.

I don't know if Today Yahoo is dropping a clue blue but I know I have to be careful when relying on online sources.It is true that when we make mistake , we are also making a better inch. Without failure, we couldn't define success.It is by knowing what we are not, to know what we are.

5 mistakes everyone should make-yahoo shine

1. Totally embarrass yourself.
2.Ruffle people’s feathers.
3.Follow trends blindly.

4.Be willing to fail.(d-y-l)
5.Carelessly put yourself at risk.

Out of this 5, point 4 strucked me most. And that's what Bill MurphyJr thinks.  Well, a little similar background except the military serving and reporting for Iraq Post.
We served for different sources.

I recalled Peter Buffet who brought me this phrase"do what is speaking to your heart".

In addition, two vital questions thrown by Bill:
Are you .....??
If not, what...... ??

No comments:

Post a Comment