Friday, June 3, 2011

The Good, Bad and everything in between


Church glows at night in beach town


If only I can stay in this church for the whole day.
I am never holy but spiritual.
Nights have not been great with his return.

It was an unpleasant week, worse than Worst Week. Bornheimer could still have a laughter here and there.
I couldn't. Not even shedding tears.

I got swamped. ANd worst of it all, his return made me sick. I loathe every seconds of his presence.
This is such a strong aversion. I have been digging out time to escape and it is entirely tiring, an unenjoyable experience. Troubled. Robbed of peace, freedom and privacy.

This is where I can tell it all , to get this out of my chest and lungs.
I am praying for an escape, a liberation from this nutty.

At best, I could avoid puffing but not Cabernet. In good times or bad times, I would like to think of Cabernet. I know too much will ruin me but in times like these, I might not care, I am too tired to care and loaded with many cares.

I hope it will not take long to see you, dear.
Times are hard but I want to believe we can.
We will weather and survive. Wait for me. Pray for me.
God, speed the day I can live and leave in peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment