Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Many Sides of Sea in May

A morning walk to the sea


Seats by the beach


A solemn evening at white beach



Lovely night walk at the beach
Fabulous. This is a month of sea outing for me.
I am glad that I am raised in a town of sea.
I love to reside nearby the sea. Despite the water turbulence of world disasters, I still hold that I am never bored with the sea.

I am blessed to walk nearby the sea. The voice of the sea and its sparkling blue gem greet the houses in the surrounding areas. The school children have fun. Young couples and family are walking together with laughter and joy.
Surfers manoeuver the classic and new waves. Older ones are enjoying the cuppa nearby the beach cafe.

Walking to the never-been-before seas and a re-visit to former beaches give a refreshing sense and I smell new respiration.
I wish time could stop. Right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment