Sunday, May 8, 2011

Colder


Autumn trees on my way to town

The old autumn foliages

Autumn is making its way for winter. It's getting colder.
As dark falls earlier than the day, time is edging at a quicker pace which I couldn't earn.
Couldn't sleep well of late. Dun wanna hold on to those tablets somehow. Hating capsules, these never change.

Somehow, I love to embrace the chill at times. A sense of freedom and quietness entered the soul.
Yea, I just want silence and the sea. I learn to cherish what's more important and worthwhile for the soul, heart, mind and spirit.

There are moments that couldn't be bought. There are moments where we cannot turn back. However, there are moments that will not be forgotten because of its significance, depth and breadth that only you experience and feel throughout which stays in your heart. Which I thank Almighty God for those extraordinary, amazing moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment