Thursday, October 10, 2013

An evening heart

A peaceful sun dusk which eases my anger over the Midlanders

Beautiful sunset on a calm evening
Carmen (C)
Enchanting evening with dancing trees

I love the dusk more than a sunrise.
It speaks to me as placid waters.

It also signifies that the trouble of the days are slowly fading in the starry, night sky.
A rest, relaxed soul thereafter after the rough days.
Wine and light come together.
A soulful melody and lovely words pacify my tiny strength.

No matter where I go, it helps to know I have grace from above.
The One who lets me enjoy both the sunrise and sunset.

This world is still immature as it recognises discrimination and strereotypes.
Why do we resort to hurt each other?

Differences are beautiful.
It is only when we drop down our arrogance and uphold acceptance and respect each other as a human being, we could make this world a better place.

No one is better than the other. The sunrise and sunset do not appear to us exclusively.






No comments:

Post a Comment