Saturday, August 31, 2013

Strangers in Paradise

Strangers and paradise?
Both don't sound amicable to me.
But I must assert that I hope both these words will give me a sheer delight for the coming moments.

It's another time to move on to new territory.
Accepting and embracing strangers and the unfamiliar could be daunting still despite a frequent mobility.
Never thought I will embark on this land which once witnessed our connection across thousand miles during the pleasant evenings.

I want to look forward instead of returning to our present dwelling.
May great things are accomplished here with the blessings from above.

I've always like to hear 'Leaving on a Jetplane' and this is my choice of an amateur play.
There's has been many versions but I like to pick this as my best favourite.
It's soothing and it doesn't matter if I have to wait for the taxi.

Enjoy!

Title: Leaving on  a Jetplane
Artist: Tara MacLean
Album: Songs for Sunset
Year: 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvqORmiuBvg&gl=HK


No comments:

Post a Comment