Saturday, September 3, 2011

There is a place

I have been roaming around in this universe for quite awhile.
I love the thrill, excitement, experience, taste, delight , scene and sound I came across.
Of all , the freedom to walk about and breath the moments. The unspoken moments.

I have moved recently. Closer yet further than before.
Somehow, it is something to celebrate about this move after my peace and space was missing for the past 8 months. Now, I am looking forward to create and work harder to do well in crafting words and scripts.

I like the stealing gleam of light into my room. The shining soft colour of dusk brightens this new space.

Nevertheless, nothing will beat my first home. Nothing will ever beat that no matter where I am.
For that, I am glad to be here today. But the sad part is always a short time spent here.

I have been looking and asking where do I want to stay and no longer move.
That I no longer want to travel, roaming and going about. Stay still. Enjoy the remnant of life under a healthy, glowing sun and white sandy beaches near me. 
Perhaps, I have been a little tired and wonder if I should make a stop.

I went to Waves Park last Thursday. The green trees stood solid as before and the breeze enveloped my feelings. They seem to understand the battle within me and want to take it away from me. I rest my soul here and if it wanders, I shall make a petition to allow its return to this charming place. That I shall rest in peace near the understanding living wind and green , and not to miss out the darling sea.

Three of us stood here on a beautiful Saturday evening and one of us has gone and shall not return here again in human form. Whatever it is, I pray heaven loves us.






No comments:

Post a Comment