Saturday, November 20, 2010

3 hours to go

As always, you wish there were more hours but it is clearly a remote possibility.
However, the less means the bigger value of moments to cherish.
Insatiable appetite for updates and info with great food on my plate.
I don't mind to travel and spend the weekend at my favourite stay.
I like here more than before. I know this heart cries to leave this place behind when it's time to pack beyond the familiar and unfamilir borders. A traveller in and out of season in the search of experience and wonders that money can't buy. Somehow, I suppose I gotta cross the borders while time is with me.

Counting the days before Christmas come.
Leaving and mending heart is on its way.
To re-organize genuine priorities  and embrace a childlike faith which has been relegated far too long.
Seize the day, I am learning more as the days pass me by.

No comments:

Post a Comment