Monday, April 16, 2012

Happier than a bride

A woman's biggest and happiest day most would think is none other than the day when she is dressed in white raiment, walking down the aisle for the one.

However, my biggest and biggest day is more than a wedding for me.=)
And somehow it tastes sweeter than honey and deeper like the long kept wine.=)


Right now, I am on euphoria. Simple, sweet and sound.

Thanks to all who have been reading and following my blogs.
Thanks Jeff for being my avid and supportive reader.
And hope you 'll be the best critic too.
Thanks to Keith for the people and moments and, decorating my life.
Thanks to Smiley for being there to listen. What  precious ears you gave. Much appreciated.

Sorry must I say if the contents have been rather cynical, pessimistic, singular and anything but brilliant.
May I knit lovely words, thoughts and sharings to enrich each other life.

Cheers,
Coral Gal

This is one of the 'euphoria' song:

Artist: The folk duo from Swell Season
Title: Fallen from the Sky
Year: 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rl6e2HhcgU

No comments:

Post a Comment