Monday, March 26, 2012

When we were here

Clouds hanging in the air so mighty and strong
But sometimes it's the raindrops I was waiting for long
Coz it reminds me when I first met you amid the throng

Sometimes it's easy for me to say and stay
Living without you when it doesn't make my day
Leaving without you and there's less to play
Time is telling and slowly our hearts to slay

The world still continue to spin till today
With untold mysteries still unravel
Things of fear and love a marvel

Our love is rough and tough
The ride made us cry and laugh
Whether in want or full of dough
Through the seasons in different borough

Maybe I was too wrong
Leaving and never look into your song
History is made and it ain't going
Still I hope to see you someday in the throng
In paradise shall we sing our song

**A tribute to N**

© CDL 2012

In the 90s', another favourite year in my life.

Moving pieces from James Newton Howard:

The Clock:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWHXQ9Fxkb8&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment